Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Simple Pleasures

Well, if everyone else is doing it... =), here's my list of simple pleasures. I could seriously go on for days, but I think I've complied quite a list already.

new pajama pants
balancing my checkbook
grocery shopping
bubble baths
thunderstorms
clean sheets with a hint of bleach
burt's bees pomegranate lip balm
finding a new song with perfect lyrics
snow cream
finding things on sale
afternoon naps
warm socks out of the dryer
making my bed every morning
lazy sunday afternoons
honeysuckle-rain dish soap
crossing off items on my to-do list
riding with the windows down
clipping coupons
good grades
finding jeans that fit
a clean kitchen
snickerdoodle cookies
browsing at Pier 1
fresh cut flowers
listening to rain
hammocks
canceled classes
dr.pepper
my chicken alfredo
sunlight
one tree hill reruns
afternoon baseball games
apple butter
O'Charleys rolls
the cool side of my pillow
driving early in the morning, while it's still dark
smell of J&J's baby shampoo

Just thinking of these things makes me smile!

No comments: